Special Launch Offer – Order Today and receive this Limited Edition Collectible for $160.00 with Free Shipping Worldwide.
The quintessential Sir Hubert Wilkins Biography
The Illustrated Sir Hubert Wilkins book brings together a host of previously unseen material including photographs, artefacts and written records.
- Stunning hand-coloured glass lantern slides of the first aerial photographs of Antarctica
- Unpublished records and photographs from Ernest Shackleton’s ‘Quest’ Expedition
- Wilkins’ photographs of Anzacs at the Western Front in WWI
- Anzac Cove and Gallipoli photographed by Sir George in 1919.The first photographs ever taken under the Arctic ice, on Wilkins’ 1931 submarine expedition
- The Graz Zeppelin around-the-world flight in 1929
- The Australian Outback in the 1920s
- The first flight over the Arctic Ocean
- Previously unpublished extracts from private correspondence, speeches and manuscripts
- Wilkins’ medals, equipment, awards and personal items
Revealing Hubert Wilkins like never before. Explore beyond the enigma of the fearless adventurer.
De-mystifying one of Australia’s most misunderstood historical figures — THE most valuable and in-depth Sir Hubert Wilkins book
“People imagine Wilkins as a restless explorer, rushing from one adventure to the next on a quest to help humanity. On the contrary, Sir George was a deeply conflicted character, torn between the need to appease a strict Protestant upbringing, and his love of alcohol, music and women. The Illustrated Sir Hubert Wilkins uses Wilkins’ own words to reveal the true picture behind the enigma.” – Jeff Maynard.
If you are ever going to own one Sir Hubert Wilkins book, this is the one you will cherish forever.
Special offer – Receive ‘Unpublished Writings’, a 64 page never before released dossier of some of Hubert’s most sought after letters and writings. Due to popular demand this offer has now been extended – while stocks last.
Whatever you have previously thought about Hubert Wilkins will be changed forever when you read The Illustrated Sir Hubert Wilkins book.
This is a strictly Limited Edition Release – Only 1,000 Copies Will be Produced – FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!